Roles and responsibilities - Lead Recruiter
- 5+ yrs of experience in "US Recruitment" in either IT / Engineering field, should understand US staffing hiring process (for Contract & full - time positions).
- Excellent in communication (Loud and clear)
- Experience in handling full-life cycle of recruitment process (sourcing; screening and submitting qualified resumes).
- Well versed in recruiting under all tax terms (W2).
- Should be an Individual contributor and team player
- Must have Sound knowledge on IT and Technical concepts
- Must be proficient in recruiting techniques like Head Hunting , Calling , Networking Sites , Referrals and Internet Based recruiting Tools.
- Job Boards: Dice, Monster, LinkedIn.
- Must have experience on hiring all levels of technical candidates.
- Must have experience working with third party vendors to ensure sourcing resumes in quick turnaround time.
- Must have good rate / salary negotiation & closing skills.
- Should have good reporting skills (Excel, SharePoint)
- Should have experience in ATS (Zoniac)
- Knowledge of NAFTA is a plus
- Day to Day Activities include but not limited to:
- Identify candidates with the right skills to match the US clients' requirements
- Regularly interacting with Account Manager in US to understand the requirements.
- Should understand the requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting.
- Should ensure to revert / submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submissions to meet sharp deadlines for each requisition.
- Make use of effective resourcing strategies, such as head hunting, Internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals.
- Salary Negotiation fulltime and contract.
Notice Period : Immediate
Please share resume : TA@softsol.com
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MCA - Computers
Softsol India Ltd.
SoftSol delivers products and solutions that empower organizations toward greater efficiency, innovation, compliance, and cost savings. Based in California's Silicon Valley since 1993, SoftSol has been a driver in the evolution of IT through Web and SOA to collaboration and cloud. Combining fundamental business strategies with bold moves in technology innovation, SoftSol has maintained a debt-free operation while assisting organizations like Department of Defense, Genentech, CalPERs, Cisco, Superior Court of California, and HBO toward leadership in their respective industries.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Softsol India Ltd.