- 4+ years direct experience as a QA engineer in test for major application integration and/or major application product release.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience with Selenium/Webdriver.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience with object oriented and 1 year of java script programming
- Minimum 4 years of working experience with Java
- Minimum 2 years of working experience with web services testing for REST and SOAP using Karate framework/REST Assure.
- BS in Business or Computer Science or equivalent related experience
- Extensive experience with core software applications, including web and client/server applications.
- Strong knowledge in all QA methodologies, software lifecycles including solid understanding of Agile, quality best practices and tools
- Strong experience in Test planning and test case management
- Ability to work in front end and back end QA environment.
- Experience in database testing -SQLServer.
interested candidates kindly share your profiles and confirm the availability on their face to face interview on 04th Jan2020.
Desired Candidate Profile
Softsol India Ltd.
SoftSol delivers products and solutions that empower organizations toward greater efficiency, innovation, compliance, and cost savings. Based in California’s Silicon Valley since 1993, SoftSol has been a driver in the evolution of IT through Web and SOA to collaboration and cloud. Combining fundamental business strategies with bold moves in technology innovation, SoftSol has maintained a debt-free operation while assisting organizations like Department of Defense, Genentech, CalPERs, Cisco, Superior Court of California, and HBO toward leadership in their respective industries.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Softsol India Ltd.